Sunday, April 22, 2012

2. Communications

EDIT: As it turns out I managed to confuse the 15 minute requirement with 10 minutes. Go figure. Oh well, the presentation/slideshow thing turned out well anyway. In fact, our entire open house was a resounding success! Those that came had a lot of fun.

For my communications requirement, I chose to count my many, many months in the French club. We practice the language, enjoy the culture, and stuff so it counts as communication.

The next part, presenting a 10 minute audio/video presentation will be taken care of on April 22 at our Open House with the slideshow I'm putting together.

The final requirement asks for a presentation on communication equipment in the wild. A good source I found came from this website about fishing, hiking and stuff. It appears to be a guide from Costa Rica, but hey... it is nicely written and seems reliable. Information also supplemented from the BSA's Fieldbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment